mandag den 16. januar 2012

Pre London

Ok I think the pre-London post will be fairly short as I can’t seem to concentrate properly. I guess I’m just too excited! Oh man! This will just be a trip I’ll remember forever, I just know it! It will be the first time I’ll travel to another country without any parents or adults around and the first time I’ll travel with friends! Also the first time I’ve been to London and I’ve never really heard anyone say they hate London, so that’s quite promising.

So right now I’m in the middle of trying to figure out what I can leave behind since my suitcase just seems so full already, but I can’t really see anything I can spare. I plan on buying most of the clothes there so I barely brought any and I need shoes so they can’t go either… that doesn’t leave much to leave behind really… oh life and it’s oh-so complicated problems!



   ~ All for now   ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar