torsdag den 12. januar 2012

Dayly life

My dayly routine lately.
Wake up at around 10 in the morning, crawl out of bed and into the living room to turn on the internet and computer. Check E-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Deviantart. Go on youtube find the next episode of Ghost adventures. Let the episode load for a while and listen to music from either Love never dies, Phantom of the opera or Les Misérables. Watch around three episodes. Get dressed, eat if I remember to, brush teeth and so on. Go to work. Spend five hours being ridiculously bored and playing solitary and other boring games. Go home, throw work clothes of (Bruse Almighty style) and change to PJ’s. Watch around three episodes of Ghost Adventures and listen to music from Love never dies, Phantom of the opera or Les Misérables. Go to bed.
Repeat!
Only tomorrow I have to double up on shifts. From one in the afternoon to half past five I have to be in Gamestop and then I have to run to the hotel and be there until ten in the evening. OTL
No Ghost adventures for me!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar