mandag den 24. oktober 2011

Dolly Eye circle lenses review

So I just got my new lenses from the post office today so I quickly tried them on and took some pictures of it.
The package contained of course the lenses (packed in the cutest box ever!) and a lense case. It also had a Red Wine Watery Collagen Eye Mask, a very cool pair of alternative hairpins as well as a very cute card thanking me for purchasing from them.

The lenses are amazing! It's such a wonderful colour!
This was the first time I have tried circle lenses and it wasn't very difficult at all. In fact they were easier to apply than normal lenses, although they took a little longer to get used to, but once I had gotten used to them they didn't bother me at all.
The colour is as mentioned wonderful and covers my natural colour perfectly. Here is a picture with me wearing just one to show the difference.
I will definalty buy from http://www.shoppingholics.com/ again and will recommend it to anyone who wants to buy circle lenses. The shipping is very fast and the quality is great! And the two little gifts and the card is just a very cute bonus to make one smile when one opens the package.

  ~ All for now ~

P.S. Sorry for the low quality pictures and ridiculous poses!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar